SHADOW OF THE ALMIGHTY

"He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty, I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust." Psalm 91:1,2

My Photo
Name:
Location: WESTMORELAND, Tennessee, United States

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

TOYS FOR TOTS

The church where we worship is working with the Marine's Toys for Tots program in our postal zip code area. The church and the Marines will provide toys for over 500 little ones. This year we want to do more than just give toys away, we want to offer to meet spiritual needs. A small group will work with the families after they have done their shopping. We want to make friends, pray with them and determine if we can help them develope a relationship with Jesus. I am excited about this opportunity. "Father we want to brighten the lives of those who come, not only by making the children smile, but by sharing the "light of the world" with them, and their parents. May we let our light shine Father, that they might see You."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home