SHADOW OF THE ALMIGHTY

"He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty, I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust." Psalm 91:1,2

My Photo
Name:
Location: WESTMORELAND, Tennessee, United States

Friday, November 25, 2005

Leftovers

I don't know about you, but I love the days after Thanksgiving as much as the day itself, with reference to the food that is. We have so much to be thankful for in our family. Both our children and all five grand children were here yesterday. Three of the grand children even stayed the night so that their mom and dad could hit the stores early on black Friday. Today we are feasting on leftovers. Nothing like a cold turkey sandwich with salad dressing to make my day. Yes, I am thankful for leftovers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home