SHADOW OF THE ALMIGHTY

"He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty, I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust." Psalm 91:1,2

My Photo
Name:
Location: WESTMORELAND, Tennessee, United States

Friday, January 13, 2006

END OF THE SPEAR - THE BOOK

End Of The Spear is not only the title of a soon to be released movie, it is also the title of a book written by Steve Saint, son of Nate Saint one of the five missionaries killed 50 years ago this month. While there is only so much detail you can cover in a movie, Steve’s book fills in a lot of the blanks in the story. In just a few short chapters into the book you begin to feel a part of the story as you experience this life changing series of events that would change this family for ever. Be sure and see the movie! And I would also encourage you to buy the book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home