SHADOW OF THE ALMIGHTY

"He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty, I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust." Psalm 91:1,2

My Photo
Name:
Location: WESTMORELAND, Tennessee, United States

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Forgiveness: Seventy Times Seven?

"Then Peter came to him and asked, "Lord, how often should I forgive someone who sins against me? Seven times? "No, not seven times," Jesus replied, "but seventy times seven!" Matt. 18: 21-22. A part of the reason the teaching of Jesus on forgiveness is so hard to understand, comprehend and do, is that we fail to realize that what he commands of us, He does for us. Until we understand the forgiveness we experience in grace from the Father, it will be difficult to extend that type of grace to those who sin against us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home