SHADOW OF THE ALMIGHTY

"He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty, I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust." Psalm 91:1,2

My Photo
Name:
Location: WESTMORELAND, Tennessee, United States

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Quote Worth Remembering

God gave us free choice because there is no significance to love that knows no alternative. – James Dobson

Looking back, I have this to regret, that too often when I loved, I did not say so.~ David Grayson

"The battles you engage in are his battles. The circumstances you face are familiar to him. The burdens you bear may be placed on his shoulders with his permission. The weapons formed against you are, in a real sense, formed against him, and they will not prosper. You are a conqueror. Nothing will ever separate you from his love or care." - H.B. London Jr., www.parsonage.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home