SHADOW OF THE ALMIGHTY

"He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty, I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust." Psalm 91:1,2

My Photo
Name:
Location: WESTMORELAND, Tennessee, United States

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

UNCLE PHIL'S DINER

This is going to be a hoot! It is Madison's first Dinner Theater. The lead will be played by our Senior Minister Phil Barnes. Barb's Sister-In-Law will play Phil's mom. So if you are in the area or are going to be in the area during the four nights the play will be running get a ticket soon, they are going fast. If you need help with tickets, give me a shout. Dates and ticket information are on the poster to the left, or above depending on how this prints out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know... I remember hearing about Phil Barnes. I thought it was from Martha O'Brien, but it might've been from another co-worker. Do you know Marietta Deen? Just thinking out loud...

4/16/2006 07:29:00 PM  
Blogger Lee Hodges said...

Don't know Martha or Marietta. Phil was the preacher at Hermitage for a while. He is a great guy, and quite different from Madison's past preachers.

4/17/2006 07:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home