SHADOW OF THE ALMIGHTY

"He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty, I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust." Psalm 91:1,2

My Photo
Name:
Location: WESTMORELAND, Tennessee, United States

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia

Well today is the day everybody has been dreading – 06/06/06. Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia the fear of the number 666. It is mid afternoon and as far as I know the sky isn’t falling. The job that I am now doing for my company has me quoting prices for our sales people and running credit applications for approval. Today I had a classic approval number for today. Our approval code has my initials followed by today’s date, then the Fico score and an A for approval or a D for decline. This is the code on the last one I ran about an hour ago. You won’t believe it! LH-060606-666-A. Can you believe that? Am I worried? Not at all. I just think the Lord has a wonderful since of humor. I shared this with the other reps I work with and there were all kind of OOOHs and Awwws. One regional manager wanted to know if it was one of his guys. Not sure why he was so concerned. When it all shakes out I am not worried. I read the last chapter of the last book and we win.

3 Comments:

Blogger believingthomas said...

funny.

Tell me about your decisions you mentioned a while back.

6/06/2006 04:55:00 PM  
Blogger Lee Hodges said...

Hello T,

The position was offered from the Lebanon congregation, but we chose to stay at Madison. Have not heard yet concerning the leadeship position there.

6/06/2006 06:04:00 PM  
Blogger Bill Williams said...

Well, it's almost done here on the east coast. 11:33 PM and all's well.

6/06/2006 10:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home