SHADOW OF THE ALMIGHTY

"He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty, I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust." Psalm 91:1,2

My Photo
Name:
Location: WESTMORELAND, Tennessee, United States

Friday, July 07, 2006

Considering A Move

I have been having a lot of problems with Blogger of late. I thought it was my old computer at home, but I have a top of the line one at the office and am having the same problems. I have been looking for a new Blog home with upgrade potential for the future. I have started a new Blog there and for the next few weeks will be doing dual posting to give the new site a test, and see how things go with Blogger. I hate to change again, been there and done that, but will see how it goes. Fell free to check out the new site and let me know what you think. Rabboni...which is to say Master.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home