SHADOW OF THE ALMIGHTY

"He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty, I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust." Psalm 91:1,2

My Photo
Name:
Location: WESTMORELAND, Tennessee, United States

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Egg Hunt at Valley View Camp

The Lord has blessed Barb and me with five wonderful grand children. This is Irisa at the egg hunt today. She is the last one in birth order and Allen and Jennifer's youngest.

(Picture taken by Todd Hibbs)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget about your adopted daughter... ME! HA! Sorry... no grandbabies over this way (much to my birth parents' disappointment!)

I think about family so much more during the holidays. My family never did much of anything for Easter... If I ever have my own family, there are a few family traditions I'd like to begin.

Happy Easter to you and Barb!

4/16/2006 07:22:00 PM  
Blogger Lee Hodges said...

We had a great day yesterday. Everyone together -- except our adopted daughter -- YOU! Maybe next year.

God is so good. Services were awesome yesterday.

4/17/2006 07:18:00 AM  
Blogger believingthomas said...

Titus, our youngest is, we discovered, a picky egg hunter. He was being assisted to find some and if he didn't like the looks of one he would just shake his head no and move on.

4/17/2006 12:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home