SHADOW OF THE ALMIGHTY

"He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty, I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust." Psalm 91:1,2

My Photo
Name:
Location: WESTMORELAND, Tennessee, United States

Monday, April 24, 2006

Pictures From Saturday's "Uncle Phil's Diner."

Amber Stacey is a professional photographer that worships at Madison. She has pictures from Saturday evening's performance of "Uncle Phil's Diner" posted on her website. Take a look! Link now works, sorry about that.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics! They all look like such fun people!!!

4/25/2006 02:18:00 PM  
Blogger Lee Hodges said...

They are really great Angie. Just a quick update. The last two nights (this Friday and Saturday) are now sold out! Barb and I will be helping out in the kitchen on Friday.

There is also an Uncle Phil's Diner II in the works. You need to plan to come up and go with us.

4/25/2006 02:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home