SHADOW OF THE ALMIGHTY

"He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty, I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust." Psalm 91:1,2

My Photo
Name:
Location: WESTMORELAND, Tennessee, United States

Saturday, February 11, 2006

WINTER WONDERLAND, WE DON'T GET MANY IN TENNESSEE

We seldom get a significant snow where we live in Tennessee. But every once in a while the conditions are right to get a few inches. We got about four inches last night. It was one of those great snow man snows. Wet, easy to pack. Beautiful hanging on the trees. We are 40 miles north of Nashville and they only had rain there. Our slightly higher elevation caused the temperature to be only a degree or two lower then Nashville, and we got the snow. For you guys living in the 'North Country, I know this will not impress you. During our 20+ years in PA, and 3 years in MI, we saw "real" snows. But when you have been away from them for a while, it is good to see one, even if only four inches, every now and then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home