SHADOW OF THE ALMIGHTY

"He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty, I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust." Psalm 91:1,2

My Photo
Name:
Location: WESTMORELAND, Tennessee, United States

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

A few days ago I posted a comment from Patrick Meads blog about a couple that was upset with their church. Kyle Meador wrote a follow-up article based on that one that is a must read! Here is the link. He has hit the nail squarely on the head IMHO.

2 Comments:

Blogger Laymond said...

I read Patrick's blog on slackers and one or two responses to his blog. If we arn't carefull what we say about people who we think might be slacking, we could reveal more about ourselves than we would want others to know. sometimes a mirror comes in handy. God bless those who are not as steeped in their belief as some others.what was it Jesus said about forgiveness
something like seventy times seven.

5/23/2006 03:16:00 PM  
Blogger Lee Hodges said...

Then there were the words of Jesus to the disciples, "You want to go to". Balance is important, but when we constantly chase the immature we lose the race and the whole church suffers. Sometimes the situation calls for tough love. Jesus knew that and we should too.

5/23/2006 03:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home