SHADOW OF THE ALMIGHTY

"He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty, I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust." Psalm 91:1,2

My Photo
Name:
Location: WESTMORELAND, Tennessee, United States

Friday, May 12, 2006

Epitaphs

Epitaphs are not as popular as they once were. Here is Ben Franklin's epitaph. The body of B. Franklin, Printer (Like the Cover of an Old Book Its Contents torn Out And Stript of its Lettering and Gilding) Lies Here, Food for Worms. But the Work shall not be Lost; For it will (as he Believ'd) Appear once More In a New and More Elegant Edition Revised and Corrected By the Author.- the epitaph of young Benjamin Franklin What would your epitaph be? Here is your chance to see it before you leave this old earth. Click here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home