SHADOW OF THE ALMIGHTY

"He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty, I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust." Psalm 91:1,2

My Photo
Name:
Location: WESTMORELAND, Tennessee, United States

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Ben and Kim's Final Service At Ft. Benning

Ben Overby is blessed to be married to Kim. They are the adoring parents of JT and Alex. The Overby's live in Hamilton, Georgia. Ben's a native of Greenbrier, Tennessee. Kim's a native of Belfast, Northern Ireland. By the grace of God, Ben is privileged to tell the story of God's love to trainees at Ft. Benning each Sunday...That is until last Sunday. Please take a moment to read his words about their final service... Please keep this talented couple in your prayers. They are looking for the new work the Lord has for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home